Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by tony pro <to...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/13 15:18:58 UTC

New ode-console

Hello everyone,

after setting up the new ode-console for this repo:
https://github.com/apache/ode-console
i created my helloworld bpel project and run it.
but i cannot yet get any information concerning the process or instances
like in the old ode-console.

Please i wish to know if it is normal(expected result) or i have to do some
thing.
I am still studying the code to handle that
https://github.com/apache/ode-console/blob/master/src/app/instance/instance.service.js
 and
https://github.com/apache/ode-console/blob/master/src/app/process/process.service.js

Thanks,
Duplex

--

tony14pro@gmail.com
Univertity of Buea Cameroon

Re: New ode-console

Posted by tony pro <to...@gmail.com>.
​Here are the screen snapshots of my outputs.