Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Tonio <to...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/23 21:39:10 UTC

WebFault faultBean not generating import

Hi,

I'm using jbossws-3.0.5, including CXF 2.1, not sure if it is just 2.1 or
something more.
I also tested CXF 2.1.4.

JAXB mapping.

I created an Exception annotated with WebFault with a faultBean,
this fault bean belongs to a different xml namespace than the service.

The generated WSDL include both schemas, but the service schema doesn't
have the import statement needed by the FaultBean.

I've tried lot of variants, annotations, etc..., the only one that worked
for me is
defining a dummy method that return my FaultBean as a result.

Any idea if there is a better way to solve this ?

I can't change CXF version, for a while I'm stuck to Jboss 4.2.2.

thanks in advance
tonio