Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Reuven Cohen <ru...@enomaly.com> on 2010/11/05 17:24:13 UTC

[libcloud] LibCloud support for SpotCloud

Hi Everyone, I'm not sure if you've heard -- but we recently launched
SpotCloud (www.spotcloud.com) a cloud capacity clearinghouse and spot
marketplace for IaaS providers. We will be opening up the platform to
other non Enomaly ECP based platforms and providers in the coming
weeks and would like to discuss how we could potentially use Libcloud
to help do this.

Is this of interest to anyone on this list? If so, please get in touch.

@ruv

Founder & CTO, Enomaly Inc
www.spotcloud.com

Re: [libcloud] LibCloud support for SpotCloud

Posted by Dan Di Spaltro <da...@cloudkick.com>.
Ruv,  Looks like a pretty cool project!  Are you looking for help on
how to leverage more Cloud providers?

Without knowing a whole lot, sounds like a good use-case for libcloud.

-Dan