Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/12 12:25:52 UTC

BadApple report

Mostly for historical context for a while, It includes the reference impl so the stats will be skewed from now until we integrate it all.

Short form:
Raw fail count by week totals, most recent week first (corresponds to bits):
Week: 0  had  142 failures
Week: 1  had  153 failures
Week: 2  had  51 failures
Week: 3  had  82 failures

********Failures in Hoss' reports in every one of the last 4 rollups.

There were 301 unannotated tests that failed in Hoss' rollups. Ordered by the date I downloaded the rollup file, newest->oldest. See above for the dates the files were collected
These tests were NOT BadApple'd or AwaitsFix'd

Failures in the last 4 reports..
   Report   Pct     runs    fails           test
     0123   4.8     1808     93      HttpPartitionOnCommitTest.test
     0123   0.5     1748     11      HttpPartitionWithTlogReplicasTest.test
     0123   5.2     1789     51      MultiThreadedOCPTest.test
     0123  50.0        8      4      SharedFSAutoReplicaFailoverTest.test
     0123   1.5     1829    102      TestExportWriter.testExpr
     0123   0.3     1435     15      TestHdfsCloudBackupRestore.test
     0123   1.0     1716      9      TestInPlaceUpdatesDistrib.test
     0123   0.2     1721     16      TestLocalFSCloudBackupRestore.test
     0123   1.0     1731     12      TestSolrConfigHandlerCloud.test

Failures over the last 4 weeks, but not every week. Ordered most-recent first:

Full report: