Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Hemanth Abburi <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/18 07:00:46 UTC

Source Code for sandbox

Hi,
         Where can i get the source code for sandbox components?

Thanks and Regards,
Hemanth.

Re: Source Code for sandbox

Posted by "simon.kitching@chello.at" <si...@chello.at>.
Oops. Thanks for the correction Grant. Too many email lists :-)

Re: Source Code for sandbox

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.

--
Grant Smith

Re: Source Code for sandbox

Posted by "simon.kitching@chello.at" <si...@chello.at>.

Re: Source Code for sandbox

Posted by Gerald Müllan <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

if you like to get it via just one download:

http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/

You can find it at the very bottom.

cheers,

Gerald