Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/13 17:15:59 UTC

capitalized method name

Jayapal,

I didn't notice this before but in PR 568, in commit
638885a9de0fd651351f0b16cbdd9fc30c4a187d, you added a method name
starting with capital 'A' to citrixrecource base. Is this on purpose
and can we change it to adhere to convention?

    public boolean AttachConfigDriveToMigratedVm(Connection conn,
String vmName, String ipAddr) {

Not to blame anybody, i totally missed it last week as your PR came
by. I noticed it this week because of another coverity issue in the
code (pockemon-exception-handling).

I a making a pr for the exception handling and will change the method
name as well if you agree.
--
Daan

Re: capitalized method name