Posted to users@hudi.apache.org by Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io.INVALID> on 2021/03/18 06:40:30 UTC

Invite Apache Hudi as Pulsar Summit NA 2021 Community Partner

Hi there,

I'm from StreamNative, now working at organizing the [Pulsar Virtual
Summit NA 2021](http://pulsar-summit.org). I'm trying to contact our
Hudi community and invite the Hudi community as one community partner
of Pulsar Summit NA 2021.

In the past events, we have lots of successful experiences with
different communities.

As a community partner, The Hudi logo will be featured on the Pulsar
Summit website, in promotional materials of the event, and also will
be in Opening Keynote at the Summit. I think Apache Hudi will gain
valuable mindshare of a targeted audience. We hope that the Hudi
community could help us promote our event via community channels, like
Twitter. We will email our social media posts template as a reference.

Also, welcome guys to submit your talks on Apache Pulsar + Hudi.

I'm not sure this is the right place to talk about this. So, Looking
forward to your reply.

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Dianjin Wang

Re: Invite Apache Hudi as Pulsar Summit NA 2021 Community Partner

Posted by Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Hi Vinoth,

Thanks a lot! we will let your know the approval result as soon as possible.
And, I have updated the Apache Hudi community as the summit's
community partner:
https://pulsar-summit.org/en/event/north-america-2021.

Thanks again!

Best,