Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Marko Kocic <ma...@fastmail.fm> on 2004/04/28 11:04:47 UTC

Component Decoupling

Hi all,
I would like to make LoginCompnent which is not tied to specific
implementation.
My ideao is to make login.jwc and ILoginComponent interface.
ILoginComponent will have a few methods, eg.

boolean login(String username, String password); // performs login
String getDisplayName(); // return eg. full name or username or whatewer
boolean isLoggedId(); // is Logged in
LoginComponent (jwc) will call these methods.
Question: I would like to specify which LoginComponentImpl to use with
this
component.
How can I do that?
Is there any example where I have to look?

I want to make my login component general this way so it could be reused
in
more applications by implementing that interface.

Thanks,
Marko