Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Paolo Cravero as2594 <pc...@as2594.net> on 2006/01/02 10:07:29 UTC

A self-declared Bulk message

Just reviewed the spam that passed through our amavisd-new + SA3.1.0
barrier and noticed something funny at the bottom of a message:

This email has been sent with an unregistered version of MaxBulk Mailer.
MaxBulk Mailer is a new easy-to-use mail merge software for Macintosh.

This message came to a non-existing address we started to trap for free
spam, so nobody ever opted-in.

Here's the message, I removed our internal SMTP headers and cut the
actual recipient domain:

http://spazioinwind.libero.it/ik1zyw/temp/selfDeclaredBulk.eml

That website is now probably into most SURBLs, but it is funny anyway.

Happy New Year to those who are in A.D. 2006! :-)
Paolo