Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by sm...@tomax.com on 2009/05/20 15:40:02 UTC

Have a question on installation of customized service in tomcat 5.5 on windows XP

Hi,

I have an application which has a service to log the messages.Want to
create that service in Windows services(Services.msc).Followed the same
steps that is there in service.bat by replacing only related jar files and
class files.
I have used a copy of service.bat file to create this service
service.bat is used to install "Apache tomcat"
service_m1.bat is used to install my own service i.e., logmonitor

Will attach the both the batch files which are used to install :
1.Apache tomcat

2.logmonitor

To run logmonitor classes I am making use of tmxService.jar and
tomax.service.LogMonitorService class

Please let me know if somebody can help on this ASAP

Thanks & Regards,
Sumathi
Tomax India Software Private Limited

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message and any attachment(s) are solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) identified above and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, retransmit, or otherwise use this message or any attachment. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.