Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Angeshwar Deepak <an...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/03 09:03:06 UTC

How to upgrade to latest ant version?

Hi,

Someone please tell me how can I upgrade to the latest
ant version in forrest. Currently I have ant1.6alpha
in Forrest and I want to use ant1.6.2 instead of it.

Should I simply copy the bin and lib folders of
ant1.6.2 and place it inside the ant in forrest along
with the forrest*.bat files. If I do so, when I run
forrest I get error. So how can I upgrade.

bye,
with regards,
Deepak.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Re: How to upgrade to latest ant version?

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
Ah, it looks like you're using 0.5.1.  The latest version from SVN is
pretty stable (and close to a 0.6 release).  See
http://forrest.apache.org/build.html for instructions on getting it.

Dave

Posted by Angeshwar Deepak <an...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,