Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/09 11:56:06 UTC

[Feature Model] Proposal for feature model inventory printer component

Hi all,

I would like to propose another new Sling component: the Feature Inventory
Printer. This is a small component that adds an inventory printer service
that is picked up by the Web Console and displays diagnostic information
around the Feature Model. Right now it shows the effective feature as
launched by the Feature Launcher, but in the future other inventory
printers could be added as well..

Currently the code is here:
https://github.com/apache/sling-whiteboard/tree/master/featuremodel/feature-inventory-service

I propose that we move this code to a new repository called
sling-org-apache-sling-feature-inventoryprinter

Thoughts anyone?

Best regards,

David

Re: [Feature Model] Proposal for feature model inventory printer component

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [Feature Model] Proposal for feature model inventory printer component

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.