Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by samuel cheung <sy...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/29 23:16:28 UTC

Need help in using 'Monitor Results' in JMeter

I try to setup 'Monitor Results'(Graph Results)  but I don't see
anything in the result.

Here is my test plan;
Test Plan
-> Thread Group
->-> Simple Controller
-->->->HTTP Request
->->->Constant Timer
->->Monitor Results

My JMeter test plan is very simple, I have the HTTP Request to hit a
http server and have a delay of 1 second (Constant Timer).

Thank you.

Re: Need help in using 'Monitor Results' in JMeter

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
the monitor results is specifically design to monitor tomcat 5 or newer.

are you using tomcat?

peter