Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Erik Aschenbrenner <ea...@icubic.de> on 2014/09/17 11:16:06 UTC

Re: 0.30 release update - Release notes preview

Hi Qpid-Devs,

when can we expect the release of Qpid 0.30?

Thanks in advance!
Erik

Re: 0.30 release update - Release notes preview

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 09/17/2014 10:16 AM, Erik Aschenbrenner wrote:
> Hi Qpid-Devs,
>
> when can we expect the release of Qpid 0.30?

A release candidate has been produced and a vote on the artefacts has
been initiated. Unless there are any blocking issues identified at this
stage it should not be too long to get the RC published, possibly next
week some time, at the latest I would hope the week after that.