Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Marcin Okraszewski <ok...@o2.pl> on 2003/11/16 10:50:40 UTC

JXForms caching source problem (with XSP source)

Hi,
I would like to make JXForms that would have used an dynamicly generated
forms. So I used XSP in Calc example. Here is an sitemap fragment:

<map:match pattern="calc/*.xsp">
    <map:generate type="serverpages" src="calc/{1}.xsp"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="calc/*.xml">
   <map:generate type="jxforms" src="cocoon:/calc/{1}.xsp"/>

   <!-- some layout transformations -->

   <map:serialize type="html" label="debug"/>
</map:match>

and it works ... but only once :-( The XSP page is generated and later
the same page is used for every next request (the example as an output
gives counter number). Even when I change content of XSP it doesn't give
any result, although calling directly XSP page works fine. To make
change I have to reload webapp.

Is there any way to avoid this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regads,
Marcin Okraszewski

Re: JXForms caching source problem (with XSP source)

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
If you use Cocoon 2.1, you can put the calc/*.xsp into a non-caching
pipeline.

Joerg