Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> on 2021/07/12 14:15:28 UTC

Three Hadoop talks in this year's ApacheCon Asia

For your information,

While drafting the upcoming quarterly report, I found there are three talks
that are directly related to Hadoop in this year's ApacheCon Asia.
https://apachecon.com/acasia2021/tracks/bigdata.html

Bigtop 3.0: Rerising community driven Hadoop distribution
<https://apachecon.com/acasia2021/sessions/1152.html>
Technical tips for secure Apache Hadoop cluster
<https://apachecon.com/acasia2021/sessions/1116.html>
Data Lake accelerator on Hadoop-COS in Tencent Cloud
<https://apachecon.com/acasia2021/sessions/1124.html>

There are other relevant talks in the Big Data track, including Ozone,
Impala, Parquet and so on. I am sure you'll find the talks useful.

The ApacheCon will take place online virtually between Aug 6-8.

Thanks,
Wei-Chiu