Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Simon B <si...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/21 14:37:30 UTC

ajax child component and enclosures visibility doesn't seem to work properly

Hi,

I'm using wicket 6.13.

I've got an ajax link that I want to toggle the visibility of two
components, each component is nested with an html div with a
wicket:enclosure attribute.

In my WebPage when the AjaxLink is clicked I add the components to the
AjaxRequestTarget but not the div wicket:enclosure elements.

WebPage code:

Looking at this post I understand that I shouldn't need to add the element
that has the wicket:enclosure attribute.

Simplified visibility control of Enclosures in Ajax requests -

Does any one have any suggestions as to why this isn't working?

Any help greatly appreciated

Re: ajax child component and enclosures visibility doesn't seem to work properly

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
yes, thats what i mean. the markup you posted did not come through to
the mailing list...

-igor

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
that only works on inline enclosure - enclosures that do not use
wicket:enclosure tags.

-igor