Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Sjur Moshagen <sj...@mac.com> on 2008/09/03 14:54:10 UTC

Content-notice

Hello all,

In whiteboard/plugins/o.a.f.themes.core/themes/common/fo/

there is a contract called content-notice.ft

Its description reads:

"content-notice will output the notice of the content."

What exactly is this? What is the notice? Where does the notice come
from?

It is not the same as "Note", and I can't remember any element like
this from the skins-based fo-processing.

The contract contains a hard-coded font family which I would like to
replace with a variable with a descriptive name, but then I need to
understand what this is all about:)

Best regards,
Sjur

Re: Content-notice

Posted by Sjur Moshagen <sj...@mac.com>.
Den 3. sep. 2008 kl. 15.57 skrev Thorsten Scherler:

> On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 15:54 +0300, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> In whiteboard/plugins/o.a.f.themes.core/themes/common/fo/
>>
>> there is a contract called content-notice.ft
>>
>> Its description reads:
>>
>> "content-notice will output the notice of the content."
>
> <document>
>  <header>
>    <notice>The content of this document doesn't make any sense at
> all.</notice>
>
> as seen in
> main/fresh-site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/samples-b/sample.xml

Thanks!

Best regards,
Sjur

Re: Content-notice

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 15:54 +0300, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> In whiteboard/plugins/o.a.f.themes.core/themes/common/fo/
>
> there is a contract called content-notice.ft
>
> Its description reads:
>
> "content-notice will output the notice of the content."

<document>
  <header>
    <notice>The content of this document doesn't make any sense at
all.</notice>

as seen in
main/fresh-site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/samples-b/sample.xml

salu2