Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by 李玉珏 <sa...@163.com> on 2016/12/28 03:50:06 UTC

About RoundRobinLoadBalancingSpi

Hi,

In RoundRobinLoadBalancingSpi,according to the description of the document,per-task mode is the default configuration and should fit most of the use cases as it provides a fairly well-distributed split and also ensures that jobs within a single task are spread out across nodes to the maximum.

But from the source code, global mode is the default value.
I want to ask,does this belong to the document description issue, or is a bug?

Re: About RoundRobinLoadBalancingSpi

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Fixed.

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 6:08 AM, 李玉珏@163 <18...@163.com> wrote:

> Val,
>
> Javadoc also need to be modified.
>

> 在 2016/12/29 00:08, Valentin Kulichenko 写道:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for pointing this out. I fixed the documentation.
>>
>> -Val
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 7:50 PM, 李玉珏 <sa...@163.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>>

>>> In RoundRobinLoadBalancingSpi,according to the description of the
>>> document,per-task mode is the default configuration and should fit most
>>> of
>>> the use cases as it provides a fairly well-distributed split and also
>>> ensures that jobs within a single task are spread out across nodes to the
>>> maximum.
>>>

>>> But from the source code, global mode is the default value.
>>> I want to ask,does this belong to the document description issue, or is a
>>> bug?

Re: About RoundRobinLoadBalancingSpi

Posted by 李玉...@163, 18...@163.com.
Val\uff0c

Javadoc also need to be modified.

\u5728 2016/12/29 00:08, Valentin Kulichenko \u5199\u9053:

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi,