Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Eric Johnson <er...@google.com> on 2015/01/31 00:19:21 UTC

[dev] Fwd: Analyst Request for ASF Cloud Computing roadmap

FYI - in case nobody caught this. Does libcloud typically participate in
these requests?  I think it would be good visibility for libcloud.

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Yeah, I missed the original post.

If someone wants to answer those questions, it would be great. I'll let
Sally know that we will provide the answers shortly.

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.