Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by dgodbey <dg...@YAHOO.COM> on 2009/05/05 19:31:37 UTC

Getting js libraries using ivy

We use javascript libraries in many of our packages these days, libraries
such as jquery, prototype, extjs, dojo, and GI. It would be nice if we could
handle these libraries the way we handle jar files using ivy. Is anyone
using ivy for these?

Re: Getting js libraries using ivy

Posted by rednix <ze...@gmx.de>.
Yeah - that's nice. And combine it with a triggers to unzip the contents
afterwards.
Have a look at the examples at the bottom of the following manual page:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/2.1.0-rc1/settings/triggers.html