Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/26 19:55:48 UTC

Re: link to "Richards Blog"s Tiles2 tutorial?

Can you send a link?

Posted by Mck <mi...@semb.wever.org>.
> Seems cool! I would like a link to the Spring MVC-Tiles integration,
> since the Spring team is a heavy Tiles user:
> http://richardbarabe.wordpress.com/2009/02/23/apache-tiles-2-integration-with-spring-mvc/

This is a little out of date now that Spring 3.0.1 is released.
It could be shorten by removing the workaround section...

I've posted a comment as such on the page...

~mck

Re: link to "Richards Blog"s Tiles2 tutorial?

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2010/4/26 Mck <mi...@semb.wever.org>:
> On Mon, 2010-04-26 at 12:55 -0500, Greg Reddin wrote:
>> Can you send a link?
>
> my mistake, i had it in my clipboard...
>
> http://richardbarabe.wordpress.com/2009/02/17/apache-tiles-2-a-brief-example/

Seems cool! I would like a link to the Spring MVC-Tiles integration,
since the Spring team is a heavy Tiles user:
http://richardbarabe.wordpress.com/2009/02/23/apache-tiles-2-integration-with-spring-mvc/

Antonio

Re: link to "Richards Blog"s Tiles2 tutorial?

Posted by Mck <mi...@semb.wever.org>.
On Mon, 2010-04-26 at 12:55 -0500, Greg Reddin wrote:
> Can you send a link?

my mistake, i had it in my clipboard...

http://richardbarabe.wordpress.com/2009/02/17/apache-tiles-2-a-brief-example/

~mck

--
"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be
what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want." Muhammad Ali