Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Abhijit Junnare <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2003/08/04 20:40:59 UTC

Score-spaces and stylesheet generated using Epic's Turbo Styler

Hi,
I have a few XML document. I have used EPIC Editor for
XML to create a stylesheet for these documents using
Epic's Turbo Styler. Now when I try to use this XSL
file along with XML document to generate PDF using FOP
it gives me an error. It says "score-spaces not yet
supported"
I guess that FOP does not support some constructs used
by EPIC. Is there anything I can do to configure FOP
so that it will recognize this or it will ignore such
attribute when it appears in the stylesheet.

But score-spaces attribute is a part of XSL
recommendation on the W3 site. I am wondering if
anyone came across such problem and has  solution to
fix it. If anyone using EPIC can help me so that the
Turbo Styler generates the stylesheet using only basic
XSL constructs.
Thanks,
Abhi

Re: Score-spaces and stylesheet generated using Epic's Turbo Styler

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Abhijit Junnare wrote:
> it gives me an error. It says "score-spaces not yet
> supported"
> I guess that FOP does not support some constructs used
> by EPIC. Is there anything I can do to configure FOP
> so that it will recognize this or it will ignore such
> attribute when it appears in the stylesheet.

No, unless you count changing the source and recompile.

J.Pietschmann