Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by 弘树 <ho...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/13 08:59:27 UTC

[hotfix datastream improvement] remove unnecessary condition

hi there,

I found a problem in IntervalJoinOperator, and I've posted it on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-25980, this is a small problem
that can be fixed quickly, I have submitted PR on GitHub , utl is
https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/18647, but I haven't heard back for
days, I want to contribute to Flink, can you assign this question to me

Thank you for taking the time.

Re: [hotfix datastream improvement] remove unnecessary condition

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@ververica.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for opening the ticket and the PR and I'm sorry that you haven't had
a review yet. Most of the Flink contributors are currently busy to finish
up their contributions for the Flink 1.15 release, which is why a review of
your PR is taking longer than expected.

Best regards,

Martijn