Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jacco van Weert <11...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/26 17:21:30 UTC

JeCARS project released

Hello,

I am proud to announce the release of the JeCARS (Java Extendable Contents
And Rights System) project to the Open Source community.

"JeCARS is a RESTful webservice which delivers pluggable output formats, e.g.
Atom feeds or HTML. Third party applications can be plugged in. A JCR
(JSR-170) repository (Jackrabbit) is used for storage."

JeCARS is a project still under development by the National Aerospace
Laboratory NLR - The Netherlands.

More information on;

  http://jecars.sourceforge.net

Greetings,

   Jacco van Weert
   National Aerospace Laboratory NLR - The Netherlands.

Re: JeCARS project released

Posted by Thomas Mueller <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

That's great! I have added a link to JeCARS on
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JcrLinks

Thomas