Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by james yong <i_...@yahoo.com.sg> on 2016/07/18 23:35:37 UTC

Re: What IDE for Ofbiz

Hi Puwanat,

Please make sure that you are registered with OFBiz's mailing list. Else
your post at Nabble will not reach the mailing list.

Regards,
James

puwanat_sr wrote

Re: What am I missing? /etc/init.d type of start

Posted by Chris Clark <ri...@gmail.com>.
I only commented because it took me a while to get a init.d startup to
work, and as soon as I finished it, i upgraded my fedora box and now
everything is systemd.  Some people don't like the all powerful systemd,
but it is taking over nonetheless, much like selinux

Chris

Posted by Craig Parker <cr...@fossfolks.com>.

Posted by Chris Clark <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Craig Parker <cr...@fossfolks.com>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Craig,

Posted by Craig Parker <cr...@fossfolks.com>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Craig,

Re: What IDE for Ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 21/07/2016 � 15:21, user a �crit :

> There is bug in Eclipse for GNU/Linux which causes the ugly scrolling: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=434898
> If someone else experiences the same issue, I appreciate to vote for this bug.

Done!

Jacques

RE: Re: What IDE for Ofbiz

Posted by user <xx...@rambler.ru>.

Re: What IDE for Ofbiz

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
Now I have SSD envy!

Re: What IDE for Ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Re: What IDE for Ofbiz

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.

Re: What IDE for Ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 20/07/2016 � 22:19, user a �crit :

RE: Re: What IDE for Ofbiz

Posted by user <xx...@rambler.ru>.

Re: What IDE for Ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Re: What IDE for Ofbiz

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Good to know Charl,

I'm compiling a list of plugins to propose in the future. They help to
automate a LOT of things like code conventions, test coverage, intellij,
and many more goodies. I'll start a thread at some point to push this
forward.

Taher Alkhateeb

Re: What IDE for Ofbiz

Posted by Charl Bouwer <za...@gmail.com>.