Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/23 14:13:13 UTC

Spring beans xml sca namespace

The current Tuscany <implementation.spring> code is still using the
old OSOA namespace for the sca extensions to the Spring context files.
As FYI I plan to update that shortly in trunk, which does mean any
existing sca spring applications would need updating if they're using
the SCA extensions.

   ...ant

Re: Spring beans xml sca namespace

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Debugging through the code it turns out the the current Tuscany
implementation already supports both namespaces. There is a bunch of
Tuscany code only for the old namespace but none of that appears to
ever get used. I'm not sure how that will turn out as the OASIS
conformance support gets done but for now i'll just leave it  as is.

   ...ant

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com>.