Posted to dev@pegasus.apache.org by Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/20 04:43:53 UTC

[NOTICE]Git repo has been created

Hi,

I have completed the initial setups of the repository[1], and now we can begin the code transfer. If you guys have any questions, please feel free to discuss in the email.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-pegasus <https://github.com/apache/incubator-pegasus> — code repo
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-pegasus-apache <https://github.com/apache/incubator-pegasus-apache>  — website repo

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

Re: [NOTICE]Git repo has been created

Posted by vongosling <fe...@gmail.com>.
Great ~ Old Repo could be redirected to the apache repo. just keep a README
with a URL to apache repo.

Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年7月21日周二 下午2:09写道:

--
Nothing is impossible

Re: [NOTICE]Git repo has been created

Posted by Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot!

I read the docs about code importing here[1]. I think we must ask the infra
team to transfer the GitHub repo.
Because we don't have admin privileges to the apache repositories, we need
one infra staff as an admin of:
- https://github.com/pegasus-kv/pegasus-kv.github.io
- https://github.com/XiaoMi/pegasus.

BTW, the website repo is clearer to be called `incubator-pegasus-website`.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/transitioning_asf.html

Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com> 于2020年7月20日周一 下午12:44写道: