Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Thomas Frühbeck <fr...@aon.at> on 2014/12/15 00:44:15 UTC

missing security paramter binding on nonbinding member?

Hi,

I am using DS-1.2.0.
I get a missing parameter binding exception in following situation:

Exception:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Missing required security parameter
binding [@at.telekom.sms.web.security.AuthorizedParam(action=UPDATE)] on
method invocation [net.a1.csms.jsf.GroupBean.setCsmsGroup(class
at.telekom.sms.persistence.entities.SmsLists)]

Binding Annotaiton:

@SecurityParameterBinding
@Target({ TYPE, METHOD, FIELD, PARAMETER })
@Retention(RUNTIME)
public @interface AuthorizedParam {

     @Nonbinding
     Action action() default Action.UPDATE;

}

Authorizer:

public class MssmsAuthorizer {

     @Secures @Authorized
     public boolean authorized(InvocationContext ctx, @LoggedIn
MssmsUser mssmsUser, @AuthorizedParam SmsLists smsList) {
         return doAuthorize(ctx, mssmsUser, smsList);
     }
}

Annotated Bean method:

{
     @Authorized
     @OpenTransactionProvided(rollbackOnly=true)
     public void setCsmsGroup(@AuthorizedParam(action=Action.READ) final
SmsLists newGroup) {
     }
}

Can you please explain, what I am doing wrong?

Many Thanks,
Thomas

Re: missing security paramter binding on nonbinding member?

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
short addition:
i'm ready to push the improvement for SecurityParameterValueRedefiner -> it
would be nice if you create the jira-ticket for it.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JavaEE powerhouse -