Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Bock <db...@fgm.com> on 2001/02/09 07:06:01 UTC

Apache + mod_jk serving up code, not processing page

I have been using Tomcat 3.1 and 3.2 for months now, but have never
tried integrating with apache.

I just set up a new machine with a clean Mandrake 7.2 install and put
Tomcat 3.2.1 on it.  It works fine in stand-alone mode.

I followed the directions for integrating it with
Apache(1.3.14-Linux-Mandrake/2mdk) using mod_jk (instructions from
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/tomcat-apache-howto.html)
but when I go to <machinename>/examples, and try an example
(numberguess, for instance), Apache actually serves me the CODE for the
page, instead of sending it to Tomcat for processing.  This seems like
it would be a common problem, but I have not been able to find anything
on it.  Any clues?

-db