Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by xnbuslynsobm <xn...@mailinator.com> on 2008/10/07 23:36:27 UTC

Re: Memory leak in broker when subscribing to a topic using TCP connector + noLocal?

Hiram Chirino wrote:

> I opened issue https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1889
> and have committed a fix.  Thanks for the report.. Still looking
> forward for your test case contribution so that the test suite can
> catch this error in the future.

Sorry for the late reply. Sure, you have my permission to do whatever you
want with the test case I submitted. Do you need me to submit this as a
traditional JUnit test case?

(This is Aaron Pieper. I have created a new account because Nabble won't
e-mail me my password.)

- Aaron

Re: Memory leak in broker when subscribing to a topic using TCP connector + noLocal?

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yes please - submit the test case - and when attaching it to the jira
issue - click the grant to apache check box

thanks,

Rob