Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/04 21:16:09 UTC

Re: Felix Shell TUI and JLine

So I've committed some work i've done on OSGi GShell console at [1],
but I'm not very pleased with it.
I will experiment on using the remoting part of gshell to provide a
remote shell using the felix shell api instead of gshell own's api for
commands.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/branches/osgi/gshell/

--
Cheers,