Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Felipe Jaekel <fk...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/22 16:37:38 UTC

Best way to upgrade?

In Tomcat I used to check the file differences here
<http://tomcat.apache.org/migration-7.html#Upgrading_7.0.x> and override
the JAR files.

I recently started to use TomEE Plus 1.6.0.2, and now I'd like to upgrade
it to 1.7.0.

What would be the best way to do it?

Thanks

Re: Best way to upgrade?

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.
okay, my apologies. I think it is also good to keep an eye on the topics
posted on this mail list, because immediately after tomee+ 1.7.0 was
released, some of us posted our migration issues/concerns.

Re: Best way to upgrade?

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Best way to upgrade?

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.