Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by "Miller, John W (N-NG)" <jo...@lmco.com> on 2010/03/03 18:07:48 UTC

Storing array in database via BEEHIVE database control

Greetings

I have a database Table where i am storing form data. 2 of the 8 columns of this table are columns where I am storing arrays. The first array column contains a select box where 1 value is selected. The second array column is a textArea for comments. I am loading/storing up to 45 items in each Array. I am using BEEHIVE in this web app. So my database control is handling the methods to excute the request to save the data from my form (45 rows). How do I get BEEHIVE/SQL to store an array to a database column already defined as an array type? Please advise.

[cid:image001.jpg@01CABAC9.D9DEA380]TASC, INC
John Miller
Software Engineer
Compliance Verification Team (CV)