Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.nl> on 2005/10/01 22:29:31 UTC

referenceBPD in TableLM

When I put a table in a block in an inline, I get a NPE, from this
line:

referenceBPD = context.getStackLimit().opt;

because the stack limit in the context is null. Obviously, the inline
does not pass a stack limit in the context.

The problem can be solved easily by removing the field referenceBPD. I
would think that with the current approach to page breaking it is not
needed by the TableLM and its child LMs. Am I correct?

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.nl

Re: referenceBPD in TableLM

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Yes, I think so (though not 100% sure). This is a value that was used by
the former page breaking algorithm to determine when to do a page break.

On 01.10.2005 22:29:31 Simon Pepping wrote:
> When I put a table in a block in an inline, I get a NPE, from this
> line:
>
> referenceBPD = context.getStackLimit().opt;
>
> because the stack limit in the context is null. Obviously, the inline
> does not pass a stack limit in the context.
>
> The problem can be solved easily by removing the field referenceBPD. I
> would think that with the current approach to page breaking it is not
> needed by the TableLM and its child LMs. Am I correct?

Jeremias Maerki