Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/06 13:29:22 UTC

Re: get hotupdate not to work (Windows)]

Charitha ,

I did the following and it worked fine

Step 1 : Created a service class as below and deploy it to tomcat (5)
public class EchoService {

    public String sayHello() {
        return "Hello World!!!";
    }
}

Type the following in the browser
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/EchoService/sayHello got the result
<ns:sayHelloResponse>
<ns:return>Hello World!!!</ns:return>
</ns:sayHelloResponse>

Step 2 : Do the changes as shown below and redeploy
public class EchoService {

    public String sayHello() {
        return "Hello Axis2!!!";
    }