Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by StanleyH <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/07 05:27:01 UTC

how do I remove a MessengerListener?

thanks

Re: how do I remove a MessengerListener?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 9/7/06, Jonas Lim <jl...@exist.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Set the value of  the setMessageListener of your MessageConsumer to null.
> This should remove the message listener for the message consumer.

though that will keep the consumer active - so if what you really
wanna do is stop consuming, you could call consumer.close()

--

James
-------

Re: how do I remove a MessengerListener?

Posted by Jonas Lim <jl...@exist.com>.
Hi,

Set the value of  the setMessageListener of your MessageConsumer to null.
This should remove the message listener for the message consumer.

Regards,
Jonas

Re: how do I remove a MessengerListener?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
consumer.close();

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/api/javax/jms/MessageConsumer.html#close()

On 9/7/06, StanleyH <st...@gmail.com> wrote: