Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Neo Wang <wa...@hotmail.com> on 2009/09/03 13:30:34 UTC

How can I get the patch from the SVN?

Now I am using the ActiveMQ 5.2, but I found some issues in this version, how
can I get the updated patch from the SVN? Thanks.

Re: How can I get the patch from the SVN?

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
download the current 5.3-SNAPSHOT from the maven repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.3-SNAPSHOT/

2009/9/3 Neo Wang <wa...@hotmail.com>

> Now I am using the ActiveMQ 5.2, but I found some issues in this version,
> how
> can I get the updated patch from the SVN? Thanks.

http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com

Re: How can I get the patch from the SVN?

Posted by Neo Wang <wa...@hotmail.com>.
I have tried this version, but it doesn't work for some of XA transaction
problem integrated with JBoss AS 5, you can find my questions in the first
page of this forum, anyway, thanks a lot.