Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Praveen Kumar SM <pr...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/20 17:32:45 UTC

https support in jackrabbit

Hi All,

Good Morning.

Please let me know whether jackrabbit-standalone-2.20.5.jar
<https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/jackrabbit/2.20.5/jackrabbit-standalone-2.20.5.jar>
supports
https ?

If yes, what are the steps involved to support https in jackrabbit jar ?

Any suggestions would be helpful as I am not getting much information about
https support in jackrabbit.

Thanks
Praveen.

Re: https support in jackrabbit

Posted by Praveen Kumar SM <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julian,

Thanks for your reply.

I have a tomcat server with https configured.

Please let me know what configuration I need to make in tomcat server.xml
wrt jackrabbit, ?

Any detailed document for the same?

Thanks
Praveen