Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Robert FORBES <rf...@highlinecorp.com> on 2010/06/30 22:00:21 UTC

Changing LOGIN.JSP page

Good afternoon;

I would like to change the message on the login page where it says

"Don't have an account ? Join XXXXXXX now!"

(where XXXXXXX is the [{$applicationname}]  )

I have searched (I think) thoroughly to see where this is coming from and
have not found it.  I hope I don't have to change the application code.
Anybody know where this is found ?

Thank you in advance

Robert

Re: Changing LOGIN.JSP page

Posted by Foster Schucker <Fo...@Schucker.org>.
Mine is in a page called Login and I have it set up with my own message.

Foster

OK time to log in ..

[{Raw

<form method="POST" action="j_security_check">
name="j_password"></td></tr>
<input type="hidden" name="j_uri" value="Login.jsp">

</form>

}]
Robert FORBES wrote:

>Good afternoon;
>
>I would like to change the message on the login page where it says
>
>"Don't have an account ? Join XXXXXXX now!"
>
>(where XXXXXXX is the [{$applicationname}]  )
>
>I have searched (I think) thoroughly to see where this is coming from and
>have not found it.  I hope I don't have to change the application code.
>Anybody know where this is found ?
>
>Thank you in advance
>
>Robert

Re: Changing LOGIN.JSP page

Posted by Lo...@log-net.com.
I believe these text elements are in:

WEB-INF\i18n\templates\*.properties

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOG-NET, Inc.
The Logistics Network Management System
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
230 Half Mile Road
Third Floor
Red Bank, NJ 07701
PH: 732-758-6800
FAX: 732-747-7497
http://www.LOG-NET.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED
Unless otherwise indicated or if obvious from the nature of the content,
the information contained herein is privileged and confidential
information/work product. The communication is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this transmission is
not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any
notify the sender immediately by telephone (732-758-6800) or by electronic
mail (postmaster@LOG-NET.com), and destroy any copies, electronic, paper
or otherwise, which you may have of this communication.  Thank you.

"Robert FORBES" <rf...@highlinecorp.com>
06/30/2010 04:01 PM
Please respond to
jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org