Posted to user@struts.apache.org by st...@gmail.com on 2007/11/30 15:12:36 UTC

Ajax effective with 2.1

What is the disposition of dojo going forward with S2?  I thought I heard a
rumor awhile back where Ajax support was being moved into the plug-in
architecture.  We have a discussion in our shop concerning a few different
libraries and I would like to offer meaningful advice.

Peace,

Scott
stanlick@gmail.com

Re: Ajax effective with 2.1