Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Huynh Ngoc Huy <hu...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/18 02:45:07 UTC

In which cases should we use DiskFile?

  Hi all,
  In which cases should we use DiskFile?
  Thanks,
  Huy

Re: In which cases should we use DiskFile?

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002, Huynh Ngoc Huy wrote:

>   Hi all,
>   In which cases should we use DiskFile?

DiskFile is an implementation of the FormFile interface. In almost all
cases, you should use FormFile and not DiskFile. The exception is when you
are using dynamic form beans, and you need to specify the class to
instantiate for a particular form bean property.

--
Martin Cooper