Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bhaarat Sharma <bh...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/02 03:02:50 UTC

Way to forward to another action in Struts 1

Hi

I started struts with struts 2 but currently am in a project which is using
struts 1

we have tags like these

        <action path="/addProjectModification"
            type="org.cipe.cmrs.grants.actions.AddGrantModificationAction"
            name="addProjectModificationForm" scope="request"
validate="true"
            input="addProjectModification">
            <forward name="success" path="addProjectModification" />

where the forward path is in a tiles definition.

I am wondering if there is a way to forward the control to another struts1
action when forward name is success??

Thanks!

Re: Way to forward to another action in Struts 1

Posted by Mead Lai <la...@gmail.com>.
just input the URL of Action in the path="someAction":
<forward name="success" path="someActon.do" />