Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Baas Mannarasala <ba...@USHUSTECH.COM> on 2002/06/20 06:21:51 UTC

Create XML document

Hi,
I am new to XML.
I know I can read data from XML documents using SAXReader or parser classes.
But how can I create an XML document using  Xerces C? Which classes/methods
can I use for this?
Thanks in advance,
Baas

Re: Create XML document

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com>.
Hi,
	have a look at DOMPrint, download the nightly build (there is now
a serializer in there) or take a look at

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ewh/DOMSerializer/

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development
DecisionSoft Ltd.            http://www.decisionsoft.com