Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Tanuj Jain <ta...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/28 15:14:19 UTC

lucene 3.1 contrib packages source code download

Hi,
Can anyone please tell where I could download *packages
org.apache.lucene.analysis.* *so that I could use them in lucene 3.1
version.
I have *deprecated version* for the above mentioned package. Please tell
from where I could get the contrib packages *source code* for lucene 3.1.
Is there any official website for that? If any please tell.

:)

Re: lucene 3.1 contrib packages source code download

Posted by Yiannis Gkoufas <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tanuj!

If you are familiar with subversion this is the place
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/SourceRepository

Regards,
Yiannis

Posted by Yiannis Gkoufas <jo...@gmail.com>.