Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Aram Mirzadeh <aw...@luers.qosina.com> on 1997/01/21 06:34:13 UTC

Re: [BUG]: "When client requests HTTP/1.0, it still returns 1.1" on Linux (fwd)

This is regarding the server returning a 1.1 header with 1.0 request.
Are we still adding the patch for the environment override for http/1.0?

<Aram>

no ack for the reply.

--
Aram Mirzadeh					awm@qosina.com
Apache httpd team member			awm@apache.org

A diplomat...is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such
a way that you actually look forward to the trip. -Caskie Stinnett

Re: [BUG]: "When client requests HTTP/1.0, it still returns 1.1" on Linux (fwd)

Posted by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com>.
On Tue, 21 Jan 1997, Aram Mirzadeh wrote:

> This is regarding the server returning a 1.1 header with 1.0 request.
> Are we still adding the patch for the environment override for http/1.0?

It's in 1.2b5-dev

% grep force-response *.c
http_protocol.c:    if(table_get(r->subprocess_env,"force-response-1.0"))