Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaž Muraus <to...@tomaz.me> on 2011/05/11 01:01:05 UTC

[libcloud] [VOTE] Libcloud to graduate and become a top level project

Hello all,

This is a chance for the libcloud community and developers to vote on
whether or not you think libcloud is ready to graduate and become a top
level project.

Please place your votes:

[ ] - +1 - Yes, libcloud is ready to graduate and become a top level
project.

[ ] - -/+0 - I won't get in the way, but I'd rather we didn't do this.

[ ] - -1 - No, I don't think libcloud is ready and the reason is ...

If you vote -1 you also need to include an explanation and reasoning.

This vote will be open for 72 hours and will close on Saturday May 14, 2011
at 00:00 CEST.

Thanks,
Tomaz

Re: [libcloud] [VOTE] Libcloud to graduate and become a top level project

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
+1

Posted by Joe Miller <jo...@joeym.net>.
+1

how many votes are needed?

Posted by Tom Davis <to...@dislocatedday.com>.
+1 :)

Posted by Paul Querna <pa...@querna.org>.
+1, wooooo

Posted by Roman Bogorodskiy <bo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Roman Bogorodskiy

RE: [libcloud] [VOTE] Libcloud to graduate and become a top level project

Posted by "Schwartz, Philip Marc (LNG-BCT)" <Ph...@lexisnexis.com>.
+1 from me. :)

Thank You,
Philip Schwartz
Software Engineering
LexisNexis RS
O - 561 999 4472
C - 954 290 4024

On May 10, 2011, at 6:01 PM, Tomaž Muraus wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> This is a chance for the libcloud community and developers to vote on
> whether or not you think libcloud is ready to graduate and become a top
> level project.
>
> Please place your votes:
>
> [ ] - +1 - Yes, libcloud is ready to graduate and become a top level
> project.
>
> [ ] - -/+0 - I won't get in the way, but I'd rather we didn't do this.
>
> [ ] - -1 - No, I don't think libcloud is ready and the reason is ...
>
> If you vote -1 you also need to include an explanation and reasoning.
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours and will close on Saturday May 14, 2011
> at 00:00 CEST.
>
> Thanks,
> Tomaz

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Re: [libcloud] [VOTE] Libcloud to graduate and become a top level project

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@cloudkick.com>.
Yes, we are just working on the resolution :)

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Jerry Chen <je...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Jed Smith <je...@jedsmith.org>.