Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Nolan Ring <No...@Sun.Com> on 2002/06/06 20:57:33 UTC

dependencies between projects

Hi,

Apologies if this has been discussed previously - if it has I
can't seem to find where.

My question is this:  I have several subprojects that comprise a
master project.  I can easily make one project dependent upon another
in the master build.xml file but am wondering how to do the same from
a subproject level.  I want a user to be able to cd into a subproject
directory, run build_all, and get the subproject built correctly,
even if that means building another project on which it depends.

Is there any "depends" flag to <project> ? (There doesn't seem
to be.)  Or some way to get equivalent functionality?

Thanks much.

Nolan