Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/01/23 12:19:48 UTC

[Falcon] antlr URL in build file needs update

Hi,

Just noticed the antlr URL in the 'downloads.xml' used in the compiler
build is no longer valid: instead of 3.3, they now offer 4.0.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [Falcon] antlr URL in build file needs update

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
I'm pretty sure we need to stay with 3.3 so change the URL if you have to.

ANTLR reads grammar and if that at all changes and is not updated in
the .g files, you will get errors.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Re: [Falcon] antlr URL in build file needs update

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27