Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by mikexue <mi...@apache.org> on 2021/08/09 10:08:14 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache EventMesh (incubating) 1.2.0 rc1

Hi all,
    Thanks for reviewing and voting for Apache EventMesh(Incubating)
version 1.2.0 rc1 release, I am happy to announce the release voting
has passed with 4 binding votes, no +0 or -1 votes.

    Binding votes are from IPMC:
    - VonGosling
    - François
    - Justin Mclean
    - Jean-Baptiste

    Non-binding votes:
    +1 1 (Xun Liu)
    +0 none
    -1 none

    The voting thread is:
    •https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r39ed8a917d7e2bb2d5a52b73ff5c5d87e47b412a684428873ad921b6%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E
    •https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r8dd7a4ea0c3cc9c7d964498b12b22d2b7c7746a16e977f67ed6301e4%40%3Cdev.eventmesh.apache.org%3E

    Many thanks for all our mentors helping us with the release
procedure, and all IPMC helped us to review and vote for Apache
EventMesh(Incubating) release. I will be working on publishing the
artifacts soon.

Thanks,
On behalf of Apache EventMesh(Incubating) community